Manduka’s grippiest mat, the GRP Adapt. Versatile enough to go from slow flows to sweaty sessions and light enough to travel from place to place. Meet your new go-to. The top PU layer has a smooth satin-like feel and is highly absorbent for the ultimate anti-slip.
99% Latex-Free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
Crafted in Spain from rubber and an absorbent PU top layer.
- Standard: 2.7kg, 180cm x 66cm, 5mm thick
- Long: 3kg, 200cm x 66 cm, 5mm think
- open-cell proprietary PU material offers unparalleled dry grip and ultra-quick moisture absorption
- Unique scrim weave allows moisture to quickly pass through and be absorbed into the interior foam layer
- 2x greater absorption capacity than the competition
- Foam Rubber Patent-pending material provides a unique, springy ride
- Softer cushioning helps protect joints
- Proprietary rubber composite specifically engineered to provide superior grip to the floor to prevent mat slippage
- Due to the open-cell construction and moisture-absorbent nature of the GRP mat, it will show signs of wear with use
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
The GRP Adapt's bottom layer is made of a rubber composite including sustainably harvested natural tree rubber. Because the GRP® Adapt absorbs moisture, it will wear out with use. GRP® Series are manufactured through a process that minimizes waste and toxic emissions, while maximizing efficiency in processes and recycling. Crafted in Spain.